Notification of Copyright Violation
SG Fashion Hut has an utmost regard for the intellectual property rights of others and expects its customers and users to do likewise.
It is SG Fashion Hut’s policy and at its sole discretion in appropriate circumstances to terminate, suspend and/or disable the account or access of users who always violate or are repeatedly charged with violating the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the applicable copyright Act, SG Fashion Hut will respond accordingly to accusations of copyright violations committed via the Site and other resources made available that are reported and detailed at SG Fashion Hut’s designated Copyright Agent.
If you are a true copyright owner, or you are approved to act on behalf of a copyright owner, or you are authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report any copyright violations taking place on or via the Site by completing the under listed DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice of Alleged Violation and deliver it to SG Fashion Hut’s designated Copyright Agent. Upon the receipt of the Notice, SG Fashion Hut will take further action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including the said material from the Site and other resources.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Violation (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work which you claim has been violated or infringed. In case of multiple copyrighted works are contained in this Notice, you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works you are claiming to have been violated.
- Identify the material/document that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringement) and that is to be access or removed to which is to be disabled, and with adequate information that is satisfactory to us to locate the material, including at least, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your accurate contact information such as mailing address, mobile phone number and (if available), email address.
- Include the each of the following statements in the content of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full name (written in a legal manner) and your physical or electronic signature.
The completed Notice and all the items required are to be submitted to SG Fashion Hut’s Designated Copyright Agent.